Thursday, August 8, 2013

Grr argh

Have you ever had one of those weeks where it's not just one thing that goes bad, but a whole variety of nuisances that just accumulate, and then you're so annoyed about everything that you wake up every three hours so that you can worry about all your problems anew?

I've had two of those in a row.

I think I'm done with the worst of the stress, but right now I'm still incredibly grumpy. So I'm going extra super short post this week.

And thank you to everyone who's been kind and patient to me this week and has distracted me with amusing internet links. You have helped to save my sanity.

And here is my the thing from this week that made me laugh the hardest:
http://www.buzzfeed.com/ellievhall/ridiculous-chinese-character-tattoos-translated


Oh, and the best gif on the planet. CAN'T STOP WATCHING:



4 comments:

  1. Sorry you had a rough couple of weeks. Hope it gets better, and thanks for that shark cat chasing duck. I can't stop watching it too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. To all those people who have distracted Sabrina with internet links: Her sanity is completely intact, thanks. Now stop it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, I'm sorry about your stress, but that is too funny! Thanks for the laugh. Today I really needed it.

    ReplyDelete

Got an opinion? Use it! Remember... be silly, be honest, and be nice/proofread.