Monday, August 20, 2012

Angel Choirs Sing

Girl Child: "Kick, kick, I'm kicking you."
Boy Child "No, don't kick me." Quiet. "Hey Mom, I saw this on the commercial, that's why I told you to buy it."
Girl Child: "I'm kicking you." Giggling. "I'm kicking you. I'm punching you, I'm tickling you, Ian, I'm getting all your tickle out."
Boy Child: "This level's gonna be easy."
Girl Child: "Now it's my turn." Silence. "Ian! I never had a turn."
Boy Child: "Okay." Continues to play video game.
Girl Child: "Ian!"
Boy Child: "Okay, you can try all the rest. Don't fight because we didn't... "
Girl Child: "I'll do this level."
Girl Child grabs Mom's kindle from Boy Child's hand.
Boy Child "Oh." Quiet. "Wonder why you can't...You don't have to tri-duck it. Did you know that?" Quiet. Boy Child attempts to steal kindle.
Girl Child: "Ah!"
Boy Child: "I'll help you."
Girl Child glares, and takes back the kindle.
Boy Child: "Oh, you cracked the code."
Girl Child: "I made it! I'll check the collection. We found the bar of soap! Your turn."
Boy Child: "Okay, I'll try two levels. What the? There's..." Humming. "Oh I found it. I did it. Owt." Girl Child sits on Boy Child's back to see. Boy Child goes back to video game. "This is it! This is eight."
Girl Child: "Let's play dodge ball."
Boy Child: "Hey, do you know what this level is called, Mom?
Girl Child: Simultaneously. "Mom, can I have a banana?"

School starts tomorrow.

Angel choirs sing!


In case you were wondering, this is the game they are currently playing, wheres my water.

4 comments:

  1. LOL Sheena. Hope your angels have a great first day. I'm sure you will. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kids are hilarious. I bet you're already missing them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome and too funny. Hope you all enjoy the school year.

    ReplyDelete

Got an opinion? Use it! Remember... be silly, be honest, and be nice/proofread.