Friday, October 25, 2013

Paradise Found

On the east coast, it is already after midnight, and I would have missed my posting deadline. But I am not on the east coast, my friends! I am on the west coast, and thus have all sorts of extra hours at my disposal. Deadline shmedline.

What am I doing on the west coast, you ask?

Apparently I'm going swimming.

My husband thinks we're on vacation and that blog posts somehow write themselves. We're not on vacation. Well, he's not anyway. He's here for a conference. I'm here to meet Sabrina!! But since this is one of Roger's only chances to play on this trip, I'm going to defer my blog post until tomorrow. So come back then. It'll be AWESOME.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got an opinion? Use it! Remember... be silly, be honest, and be nice/proofread.